Your Official Guide to the Harveys Original Seatbelt Bags LTD Release Launch on Bainbridge Island!
Click here to get your VIP badge for the weekend. VIPs get the following:
- Entry to the most awesome VIP Party every 10/12 - 7-11 pm (value priceless, food, drinks, music, prizes)
- 1 Swag Bag filled with awesome treats ($35 value)
- 20% off at PrettyStick Beauty for the weekend, excluding Harveys (value up to $50,000 ;)
- $20 off massage by Justin Hughes over the weekend ($20 value)
- Free tarot reading and henna tattoos at the release party 10/13 ($40 value)
- VIP exclusive raffles (value $100s yeah $100s)
- 1 Free skin consultation on 10/14 ($50 value)
- Free waffle breakfast on 10/14 (value, depends on how many waffles you eat...)
Prettystick Beauty is right downtown, just a short walk from the ferry.
- Seattle Tacoma International Airport Airport, also called SeaTac. Airport code is SEA
- Limo - For about $30 per group (up to 10 people) a limo will pick you up and take you to the ferry. Call Paul at (206) 660-5509
- Cabs - There is always a line of cabs waiting just outside the baggage claim area. It's usually about $35 to get to the ferry.
- Light Rail - Super easy train that takes you from the airport to downtown, then a short walk to the ferry.
- Rental Cars - All major rental cars are available at the airport.
Driving to Bainbridge Island:
Places to Stay on Bainbridge Island:
Places to eat on the island (We're gonna feed you lots, but if you wanna grab a bite at a local eatery, here are our some suggestions):
Things to do on the island:
- Bloedel Reserve, a tranquil garden and estate, great for walks.
- Rent bikes.
- Hiking at gazam lake and the grand forest.
- The Historic Lynwood theater, great indie films.
- Pumpkin patch
- Saturday morning farmers market, right behind PrettyStick!
- Massages by Justin Hughes, call (206) 920-3996 to schedule.
- Saturday Night: See our local production of Tommy the rock opera
Things to do off island:
- Seattle has lots of famous attractions, Pike Place Market, the Space Needle, etc... Here's a few less well known but equally awesome options.
- The Clearwater Casino is just off the Island by bridge. Gaming, music, etc...
- The Seattle Art Museum is in downtown Seattle, a short walk from the ferry.
- The Experience Music Project (EMP) and Science Fiction Hall of Fame is an awesome interactive museum for anyone who likes music or SciFi. It's right next to the Space Needle
- Seattle just got one of the biggest Ferris Wheels in the world! It's on the waterfront, right next to the ferry.
Things to eat off island:
- Sitka and Spruce, our favorite restaurant in Seattle!
- Pho Cyclo, great Vietnamese food, with a few locations around Seattle
- Macrina Bakery, two locations, our favorite bakery in Seattle
- Din Tai Fung, Heavenly dumpling house, 30 min east of Downtown Seattle. Worth the drive. Really.
- Top Pot Hand Forged Doughnuts