We all love a good makeover now and again, and your makeup drawer needs one too.
Steps to a good makeup makeover:
- First and foremost, grit your teeth and throw away any aged makeup. I know we all hold our makeup near and dear ........but makeup, just like foods, expire and get dangerously spoiled and /or "over-cootied".
- Replace your makeup with clean green choices. You don't need hundreds of pieces of makeup. A few high quality, natural choices will be all you'll need.
You will need for the perfect green makeup makeover:
- a primer
- a concealer
- a foundation or tinted moisturizer
- a blush or stain (multi-taskers are great)
- an eyeliner (liquid or pencil)
- three eye shadows
(a light color for under brow bone, a mid tone and a deep color for crease & lashline)
- a mascara (remember, this needs to be replaced every 3-6 months)
- a lip liner
- a lip conditioner
- three lipsticks
(a neutral, a mid tone pink or peach, a deep color)
- a neutral lip gloss
Other possible additions:
- a brow pencil or brow gel
- a highlighter
- a bronzer